Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love is Binding.

I wrote a journal on Colossians  3:14 awhile back and I am going to share it with you and then give another one today.

Memory Verse On: March 3rd 2011 Journal On: March 4th/5th {late at night. Surprise, surprise : P}

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. ~Colossians 3:14

Hey! I love how it feels to look at a fresh page just like having a brand new start to my day and life. Sorta.
 Think about having pure and perfect unity.  Unity in Christ. Well, its reachable my friend! Put on love, look for oppurtunities; pray for them and let God do the rest! It sometimes is that easy. You just have to live with the nervousnessness and eventually in some areas, you become friends with oppurtunity. Trust me when you go through the whole ''should I?'' ''Could I?'' ''What will people think?'' stage, well trust me sometimes it doesn't it doesn't work out, but in the end you you won't regret it. I promise. Now, if it does get even a tiny bit better you won't regret, because the God that formed the Universe with His fingerprints told you to.Just be loving and discover and explore the concept of a Diverse City. Make it so {don't judge me for plagiarism :) } if Christ hadn't died for you and performed miracles, your life AND ministry would be RIDICULOUS! LOVE, Emilee  <3 Kaye
I <3 God


Fun Fact: I had absolutely no idea who I was talking to you when I wrote that : P

I love how in this verse it describes love being binding....not just binding, but binding them in perfect unity The verse paints its own picture really.
I can't type that verse hard enough for you to hear me!!! :)

Thanks for coming...have fun checking out my blogs and have an AMAZING day.  Alright?

Sweet Dreams...
Love,
Emilee <3 Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment