It was a lovely day.
And, as many of you already know, it was my birthday.
Time has flown.
As my tradition goes I will give you pictures regarding my celebrations and take you along to all the day's activities if you weren't there otherwise. :)
I rang in the new age with my pooch... we were probably both snoring for all I know.
I usually wake up and greet the EXACT minute I was born with much persistant excitement, but I decided to just celebrate... sleeping... after I shut my alarm off... for probably the third time.
Then, as Madre and I got ready we jammed to Adele and Kari Jobe before heading to the Little Apple for a day of shopping. Yes, a girl that hates shopping always goes shopping on her birthday. Although, since I didn't have a time limit, it was very pleasurable.
- The Christian Bookstore.
- A Chance To Die on Amy Carmichael by Elisabeth Elliot
- The Wounded Healer by Henri Nouwen
- Introverts In The Church by Adam Mchugh
- Eat This Book by Eugene H. Peterson
- Tenth Avenue North's album ''The Struggle"
- Then, we made our way to Applebee's.
- Up next, Target.
- With time to kill, we cruised.
- The fulfillment of Emilee's birthday wish.