This month has been a roller coaster. God is working unconceivably much. But, He just hasn't laid a huge blogging subject on my heart. I suppose that's okay, too.
I am praying that He would allow me the time, ENERGY, and message to come to you often in December. We shall see.
I can't wait to tell you a piece of breaking news. That will wait until December 18th... unless I explode first. :)
If I don't see you for awhile...
- Live for Jesus.
- Drink lots of egg nog. Drink even more coffee.
- Drive around, look at Christmas lights, and sing to your favorite Christmas album
- Give much.
- Hallmark Christmas movies are terribly wonderful. Watch one. It may be cheesy, but on occasion who doesn't want cheese?
- And, if your watching The Voice this year: VOTE. Just sayin'.
- Savor + enjoy your family.
It feels good.
Leaving you with one last quote before December overtakes us:
"Life is as vast as the flavor of double bubble gum."
by: yours truly.