I'm excited. I'm welcoming December despite it's challenges:
Today's list of littles:
- Pictures that may be blurry, but very meaningful to me.
- Carving out an unusually long amount of time to spend with the Lord rather than 'just' my daily readings.
- Oh my goodness gracious, what would I do without my journal? I may not write in it much, but this month, due to not blogging it has became one of top go-tos on a bad day. Alot of those lately. Also, I have been going back to old journal entries from 2010 and 2011 around this time of year. It has been joyous.
- My dog. Y'all, he is amazing.
- Random blogs like this.
- FICTION! I haven't touched one fiction book since almost earlier this year and I was thoroughly in need of one... if only for a few chapters.
- Knitting. Enough said. I love it. God uses it for me + for the receiver.
- Talks + prayers with lil' children about Jesus.
Pray for me as the Lord is working on a Christmas introduction. I'm excited.