Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome to the World Makenna Joy!

Oh, friends! I have a beautiful reason to be visiting you this afternoon. The latest Clay baby {Our Pastor's family} has arrived! I have heard that she looks precious {which I know she does!}, but I will not be laying my eyes on Ms. Makenna until I can get my hands on her! :) I am ecstatic! I feel like we're adding a member to our family today, which we are-- just not biologically.
In celebration of Makenna's birth this afternoon I will be posting lyrics and Bible verses that pertain to this little girl... and all the little lights across the globe.

Look at all the angels watching you
They're singing songs that we have never heard
And their voices ring like bells over the mountains
Oh, if only we could hear their words

God is near, little girl
God is near, little girl

Your eyes are brilliant, deep sky blue {{although I don't know if this is fact ;) }}
Their quiet wisdom is an evening song
And the angels must be breathless at your beauty
Like the world catches its breath before the dawn

God is near, little one
God is near, little one

Jesus bends to hear your breathe
And His tender hands are holding you tonight
And His heart is ravished when you look, when you look at Him
And, Oh, the endless mercy in His eyes

~Matt Hammitt ft. Audrey Assad -Little Light

Makenna,
  • You were knit together by God in your mother's womb.
  • You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
  • Your frame was not hidden from Him when you were woven together.
  • His eyes saw your unformed body.
  • All of your days were written in His book before one of them {this day} came to be.
  • You're engraved on the palms of His hands; Your walls are ever before Him.
  • He will quiet you with His love and rejoice over you with singing.
{From the truths of Psalm 139:13-16, Isaiah 49:16, and Zephaniah 3:17}
I found that Scripture {Psalm 139}for the zillionth time last night and thought it fitted in the most divine way :)

I found out that Keneenia {The name of Makenna before her arrival. Long story. ;) }
was going to be born in the early summer of this year. I was so excited! Although, that ment the children of God would gain a sibling-- It also met the Uganda team would lose two. Grant and Suzanne were planning to go with us, but the Lord had another one however!

We are so joyful :) over Ms. Makenna's life!
I can almost guarantee that there will be pictures as soon as I meet this little one. :)
Until then,
Emilee




Also! A special shout-out to Auntie {not literally ;) } Diane! Happy Birthday! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment