Friday, February 1, 2013

january's journal entry titles.

Remember when I said I wanted to give a title to every journal entry this year? Well, January was a success and I thought I'd share--this is also the month I have journaled the most in a LONG time. :) I have enjoyed the process... even when it was hard to write some days.

•Tuesday, January 1, 2013.
[Peace Under Clouds.]

•Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
[I'm Back: Double Renewal.]

•Thursday, January 3, 2013.
[Contentment in Normalcy--a lil']

•Friday, January 4, 2013.
[The Curse of Vulnerability; the Blessing of Depending.]

•Monday, January 7, 2013.
[Roles + Quotes]

•Tuesday, January 8, 2013
[Beautiful 'Little' Lessons]

•Thursday, January 10, 2013.
[Adding to the Noise]

•Saturday, January 12, 2013.
[Christ + the Church]

•Monday, January 14, 2013.
[Wanting to Please in a World of (Men) Judges]

•Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
[Hosanna, Save Now.]

•Saturday, January 19, 2013.
[Dreams VS. Loneliness; Simply Not.]

•Saturday, January 19 {part two}, 2013.
[Resistance + the Heart of God]

•Monday, January 21, 2013.
[The 17th + Facts of Learning]

•Wednesday, January 23, 2013.
[Hard Is...]

•Thursday, January 24, 2013.
[An Update + 'Dear Grandpa']

•Friday, January 25, 2013.
[Record of the Savoring]

•Saturday, January 26, 2013.
[Terribly Mad; Weary + Rejoicing]

•Sunday, January 27, 2013.
[Panoramic View of Suffering; Soul's Best Wine.]

•Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
[Part One: Three Hands]

[Part Two: Smiles, Tears, and Last Breaths]

•Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
[Another Day in the Orchestra of Life]

•Thursday, January 31, 2013.
[God's Will, Expectation Exceeded, No Despair, Hatred, and Goodbye January]

Goodbye, January.
I like you, February + I look forward to you. Well, except that number 14 you possess--more on that later.

Teach me to number my days, Abba. I love You. Soften this heart of mine.

Here's to a month of catching up, unceasing prayer, random + heartfelt blog posts, turning to a certain age in a certain number of days, STARBUCKS {I miss Starbucks}, more reading, movie nights, more writing, picture taking, LIVING IT, hoping those dozen roses will come around miraculously, more drawing... and all this delightful 'stuff' that makes this peculiar treasure's heart grin.

Weary + Rejoicing,
Emilee

“Precious Lord Jesus, give us a fresh draught of Thy wondrous love to begin the month with. Amen.” --Charles Spurgeon,
Morning and Evening, February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment