Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kansas City Here I Come!







Hello Everyone!
Seriously! No questions? That's o.k. {I guess} if you have one it is not illegal to ask me any other time then when asked to. How are you? Good! Awesome! Miserable... (((awkward silence))) : D

So, tonight I have been hanging out and packing for Kansas City tomorrow. We are going on a ''field trip'' with my old homeschool group from Iowa.
I love cities. Frankly, I don't really know why, but I do. Skylines are like the ideal view for me. As soon as I see those buildings I grin ear-to-ear and most likely the people next to us...that see it everyday...laugh at me. True Story.
I love the roadtrip part to of  course.
I get to listen to some music...read....daydream out the window...pray...It is just awesome!
So, above are some pictures of KC. Beautiful, huh?
Well, I need to get up at 6:30 so I have to leave you. Im sorry.
I will tell you about my KC adventure when I come back to my Peculiar Treasures, my ''blogging'' chair, and my laptop keys.
Chocolates and Coffee.
<3,
eMiLEe kAYe

No comments:

Post a Comment