Thursday, March 31, 2011

~P.O.V. {Point Of View} Pictures and Prayer Requests~

Hello Everyone!
How are you? For real... {?}


                                         O.k. So have you ever had Pizza with cloth napkins and wine glasses?
                                             I have and it was AWESOME!!!!



                              My P.O.V. while reading HEAVEN IS FOR REAL :)

                                       My First Place Of Revolvin' :)
                                         Kemper Arena, Kansas City


                                         Coconut m8m's!! {really good}

                                         Coming home from grocery shopping in The Little
                                                                           Apple
                                          {Manhattan, KS} Experiencing The Flint Hills : D


                                            



:)



Hey guys!
I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for me.
On Tuesday morning  I am having surgery so that my wound
from last years {May} surgery will heal better than it is.
Plus, I didn't want to just ignore my followers and not let you know how I am doing and why Im not blogging as often.
 So, I don't know if I will be able to have internet at the hospital or not...
Anyway, I appreciate your prayers :)
Thanks guys :)

Do any of you guys have prayer requests for me and other followers?
If you do not want anyone to know who you are than I believe you can be named anonymous.
I would love to hear what has been going on in your life and would love to pray for you.
I also encourage you to pray for the other comments that are below...{if they are}

See ya'll later.
Live for Jesus!
Love Jesus...
Love,
Emilee Kaye :)
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment