Saturday, March 19, 2011

God's Word, Green Tea, and Toby Mac :)


Hey Ya'll ; )
Here we go again!

Deuteronomy 23:5
However, the Lord your God would not listen to Baalam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you.

I first heard this first during a over-the-phone Bible study with my forever friend, Sarah.
We both were speachless by everything it said { by the way Balaam's story is in Numbers},
because it was just so awesome!

So, Jesus, can take any broken heart, a hurtful thing, {personalize it to your own shackle} and turn it into a blessing! Now, he doesn't do it for your comfort, but rather for His will, His glory, and your testimony. Your testimony doesn't have to stop when you get saved and have been baptized...That is where it all begins. My testimony is like my whole life story....the people I pray for, the witnessing opportunities I have been blessed with, my story. Anyway, {I totally got off the point :) } God can! I mean most of you know Phil. 4:13...{I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me}, but think about it again. I mean seriously people.....God can do Anything! There are like a billion verses about it! He can give you a mercy morning, forgiveness, and He can have a relationship with you OUT of the church pew. He can do EVERYTHING! I could talk about it forever, because obviously the possibilities are ENDLESS!


So you probably wanted to know what my random title was about....well right now im drinking green tea and I was listenin' to Toby when I started this blog {and just because He is awesome}. It has been absolutely amazing....but I am going to go read, pray, read, and pray some more.  :) So what have you guys been up to?

Also, if you want to take the simplest and best part of this verse than read this:
Jesus Loves You.
He doesn't have to have you, but He wants you.
He doesn't need you, but He chooses to use you.
He had the power to not be nailed to a cross, but He did it for you anyway.
He could give up on you when you bore Him and don't speak with Him, but I promise you He won't and never has.


Love,
Emilee <3 Kaye

Songs:
Toby Mac: City On Our Knees
Jason Gray: Help Me, Thank-You
Jason Gray: Jesus, Use Me, Im Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment