Saturday, September 15, 2012

until I break them.

I am seeing people being broke on the alter with women of God. We are people of unclean lips... We live among our people. I'm determined that God uses every red face and every tear behind it. Every. Tear.

They are not letting their own Gehazi pluck them from His hand. I want people to see me--the broken me-- because I am called to faith not to "fine."

In a Scripture that has molded me FOREVER... I read.

“He said, “Go tell this people:

" ‘ Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

For how long? Until I break them.

Break me, Jesus. SHOO Gehazi.
I believe you. I'm clinging to You.
Lord, I don't want to recognize myself tomorrow. Let it be so. You, Jesus.
What else is to say? So much to process. The nodding heads... His showering rains of mercy. Oh, Jesus.
Bring more words today. Restore us from Girl A to Girl Z. Every drumbeat. Every lukewarm heart. This is not a normal Saturday. And I am one blessed girl to be among these women... And to be alongside 150,000
women at this Living Proof LIVE event.
I'm sure this is not the last time you will hear of it. It is not the last time I will feel it. More people stream in Lord.

Are they getting it? Ah, Jesus. Let us shout. Let us cry. Let us break in Your presence and be blessed.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have 150,000 of my girlfriends and our brothers at home to pray for.

His broken beloved... standing in Him...
worshipping with His women,
Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment