Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Weekly Update Along With Aaron Shust.

Hello my blessed bloggies! {Why I came up w/ the word bloggies I do not know ; ) }
How have you been? I wish I actually knew :)

Before I get to Aaron I'm gonna share about my week.
This was my second week of school...I ''worked'' at the library on Tuesday.
Wednesday night I went to PowerHour and got to read about Jesus' life in a public place!
Sidenote: I mean...Seriously...Not every believer can do that. We are blessed.
Thursday: Shots. For. Africa. I survived :) I wasn't really nervous since I found out about it only two days before we went. Mom and I don't need any more shots...So that is a thing crossed off our to-do before Africa list!
Friday. As in- Yesterday. :)
We babysit for a Moms Bible Study on Friday mornings...
It is so awesome to watch these little ones grow up....When they are beginning to walk or talk.
So fun! Friday afternoon {and this morning} we had a garage sale. My Aunt came over
to sell some things as well. It was good to hang out with her :)
When we were setting up for it our friend from church came over {also our neighbor}
and I got to spend time their little one. Needless to say...It was a great day :)
TODAY: We finished up the garage sale and this afternoon we are relaxing and I am blogging and reading blogs. Imagine that! Tonight we are going to a BBQ with our beloved Uganda team. We are going to watch a movie and just hang out together. I am looking forward to it. Remember when I was only dreaming of Africa?

Aaron Shust.
I am going to share a video of him explaining a little about his story.



If you are interested check out his website... His story and more of his music. :)


The song I am literally listening to right now:


A new song that includes Kari Jobe from our last post.


~What Wondrous Love is this?


An AWESOME song I have loved since the first ''view'':



~Your Majesty

Revelation 4:11

New International Version 1984

 11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God,
   to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
   and by your will they were created
   and have their being.”

See ya all later! Have a Treasure of a weekend!
; )

Emilee Kaye.