Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Son and The Moon.

I love the moon...the stars. They are gorgeous, right? Think about that source for that light. The Sun...or
should I say the Son. Without that Sun they would not glow. They would not reflect.

We are like the moon. As Christians we reflect the Son. Sometimes we do it in big ways like a full moon
and sometimes in smaller simple ways...in the waxing crescent season of life.

 The Sun is down right gorgeous. Sunsets are beautiful; breathtaking.
 The Son is blamless, beautiful, and breathtaking :) The Moon has the privilege to reflect that beauty and holiness.          _Your name here_ has the privilege to reflect that beauty and holiness.


Hebrews 1:3

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

We are the reflection of the radiance of Abba's glory. As witnesses, we shine for the Kingdom of God.

Reflect!
Delight yourself in the Lord...and He will give you the desires of your heart.


Even though I just wrote this down on paper {typed it on the screen :) }...I have been thinking about this for almost a year I think...
I thought it up coming home one day while looking up at the full moon. I am happy to have finally written at least a little about it today.
I hope it inspired you as much as it did me.
Here is a quote that I wanted to share:
 “[A God-thing is] when something happens in your life, and you look at it and can't explain how or why it happened, but you know there's a reason for it. You know that God is doing something in your life, and it changes you. There's no other way to explain it except to see it as a God thing.” ~Robin Jones Gunn.
Have a wonderful night and a wonderful Wednesday!
Chocolates and Coffee! :)
Love,
Emilee Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment