Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Future Picture Frame.

Psalm 90:1 says this, ''Lord you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.''

Dwelling place.

This is from a journal I wrote November 29, 2010
Anything written {in these fancy parentheses} is a sidenote written by me today.

I will lie down and sleep in peace for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. ~Psalm 4:8

''. . . . . . . . . . . .''

God loves you. The Creator of the Everything {of the everything? hehe. :) } in existence loves you.
You will sleep in peace and dwell in safety. I love the word dwell. I have a picture in my head of a multiple of things, but the main one is someone falling into this soft dream-like bed {and you thought that I had stopped blogging about comfy pillows/beds! } that you never want to get out of. Have you found out that I'm crazy yet!? {Moving on.....} God wants you to witness and work for Him, but He also wants you to be still and know and have peace. {I know, terrible grammar. Hey, I didn't know someone else would read it! :) } There is a time for everything- indeed. So tonight (or today) fall into that picture in your head and work and dwell for the glory of God! Your the righteousness of Him, {His beloved, holy sons and daughters.} because He chose YOU!

Then here is where I signed my name all fancy-like. ;)

dwell
verb, dwelt or dwelled, dwell·ing, noun
1. to live or stay as a permanent resident; reside.
2. to live or continue in a given condition or state: to dwell in happiness.
3. to linger over, emphasize, or ponder in thought, speech, or writing (often followed by on  or upon ): to dwell on a particular point in an argument.
4. (of a moving tool or machine part) to be motionless for a certain interval during operation.
{For Your Information: Dwell in Swahili is kukaa...}
Another image that I see of dwell is the title of a Beth Moore study.
''A Womans Heart: God's Dwelling Place''
My friend, linger, emphasize, and talk about the One who was here before the mountains came into existence. We think Mt. Everest is big. Think about its Creator.
''Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.'' ~Psalm 90:2
Stay as a permanent resident in God's love. It isn't temporary or just when ya feel like it's there. He is lovin' you all day long.
((Yes, for those of you that have followed me since the beginning {So, it has only been since March} I have shared it before, but it fitted perfectly :) ))
Can't you just picture our theme verse on a picture frame?
''Lord you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.''
I can picture like 4 or 5 generations standing against the wall of whatever family gathering they were having.
OR, it could be a wall in someone's house with different pictures through the years.
It is so true. He brings us from the evident trials and the small things that you wrestle with quietly.
BUT if this picture frame or wall exists, I promise I didn't ''steal'' the idea. I came up with it tonight. Haha :D
You, Jesus. You are our dwelling place forever ago and forever to come.. Thank-you..
Proclaim this to Jesus ya'll- with a sincere heart.
Hebrews 10:22 NIV
22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

Goodnight!  
<3, Emilee
 P.S.  I have my own very special ''Blog Of Note'' to share with you!
It is written by my friend, Jael.. I think you will be blessed by reading it..
If you want to read click here: The Boeschlings.
One reason I wanted to share that blog specifically today was because in both of our last posts we both had Hebrews 1:3 in our blogs. How awesome is that? Completely different topics...Both significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment