Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home And Hearing.

Hey Guys!
Most of you know that I had surgery yesterday...Thank-you for your prayers!
Now that the worst part is over I am just hangin' out this week.
Sigh.
I am reading, drawing, picniking, watching Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy, and Full House,
Looking through House Beautiful, Traditional Home, Elle Decor, and Country Sampler magazines, and at this very moment {!} listening {hearing} to Group 1 Crew :)
 

Just wanted to check in and say hello.
Talk to ya'll later.
Live For Jesus!
Love,
Emilee <3 Kaye

Jesus said, "Daughter, you took a risk trusting me, and now you're healed and whole. Live well, live blessed!"
~ Luke 8:48


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Emilee and who knows Phillip might get to go there too! He gets to move around so that is just way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, if that happened...Talk about an amazing God-thing! I am just excited to be on the same continent as him :)
    We will see. Can you email his mailing address to us? I thought we could write to him.

    It is still sinking in...and probably won't until I set foot on the beloved African ground.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete