Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter and Bad Bloggers.

O.k. ya'll...I have been a really bad blogger. {Well, I guess you already knew that} But thank-you everyone {Audrey} for mentioning it and getting me back into the routine.
Easter.
It feels like its over doesn't it? We have been preparing, seeing Walmart commercials, that sometimes it doesn't seem real, but Easter is the best thing in the world!
Your whole life depends on this day 2000 years ago. You would not have life without God and wouldn't have everlasting life without Jesus {and Easter}...
I have a cute Easter question that I am ''stealing'' from Jamie-Grace.

I wonder how many followers ThirdDay gets on Easter? {Get it??}

Here is an Easter video for ya'll {or 2}

        Matt Maher~ Christ is Risen..
        I also wonder how many churches played/sang this song today.



            Michael W. Smith {Smitty}~ Secret Ambition

This Easter I woke up @ 6 o clock and went to the Sunrise Service...
Went to church at 9 and then went to my Aunt Becky's and Uncle Tracy's...Pictures will be uploaded eventually.

Happy Easter!
Im going to go enjoy Chocolates and Coffee... Read and maybe watch a movie THEN
watch The Dove Awards!! It is an amazing day :) I have been looking forward to this day for 365 {about} days :)
{BTW The Dove Awards are on GMC....Gospel Music Channel.}

Have a wonderful Easter evening...
Don't forget to celebrate tomorrow...the next day...the next day after that...That Christ being risen should be as much celebrated as it is on Easter. Because it is just as important any other day.

Love you guys!
TTYL.
Love,
Emilee <3 Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment