Tuesday, May 29, 2012

what seems like trouble.

Life is hard. No matter who you are; the grass is always greener.
I suppose we should water our own more often, shouldn't we?

It's hard when you have to put flowers on a baby's grave. It's hard when your
friends get up and leave from the lunch table as soon as you sit down. It's hard
when your friend moves away and you don't know the next time you will see them.
It's tough to say goodbye. It's tough to go through surgeries, a time of crisis. It's hard
to grow up... to be a kid. To be a new visitor. For a marriage to be ''hopeless''.
When your singleness seems to never go away, that title.
It's extremely tough to feel lonely. To miss someone with an ache.
When your family/friends doesn't believe in our Best Friend.
When you don't want to be in the place you are.

BUT these are light troubles!

''For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.''
~2 COR. 4:17

Don't ya hate it that what you are studying most stabs you in the gut spiritually?
I am ultimately grateful that it does, though. Simply put, if the Word of God didn't slap
me in the face and revive me I would get bored.

Light and momentary troubles.
We all have one or some... Some ''seem'' bigger than others.
They are all putting our puzzle together. For we see only a glimpse.
I ultimately like it better that way. It just seems real lousy sometimes.
I love looking back on my glimpses when I have been brought to my Gilgal already.
Not when I'm still wandering! By His plan, though, His better plan... This is
the way it is. He will walk before you and with you through the fire.

And we will find him here.


Even when it hurts//Even when it's hard//Even when it all just falls apart.

It is still fitting to praise Him.

''Praise the Lord.
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!''
~Psalm 147:1
I mean ladies, it is more fitting to praise Him than it is to put on our favorite outfit! :)
He will bring life to these dry bones.
''Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!'' ~Ezekiel 37:4
I think sometimes in the midst of the desert we have the most pivotal and precious moments with
the LORD. When we thirst Him and He provides. When we pour out our heart before Him like water and He answers.
I will sing joyfully. We all shall. Find HIM in your momentary burdens, beloved. Be with Him even if you don't want to be. We will be home soon. Bless the Lord, O my soul...



No weapon formed against me shall remain//I will rejoice//I will declare//God is my victory//And He is here//
The end of me is not the enemy.


I love this song. Seriously. It is a soul refresher like none other.
{Another great resource is ''The End is the Beginning.'' by my friends, Cloverton!}
Be blessed, treasure. You are more than this. You are amazing.
In Abba,
Emilee
{More shall come on momentary troubles later... just on another website. :) }











No comments:

Post a Comment