Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Best Medicine Kinda Day!

Hey ya'll. How are ya?
My week has been fulfilled. In wonderful ways and difficult ones.
 It just started yesterday, right? In reality though it is November 11, 2011 {but November 12 or later by the time you read this}. It is so exciting! God is good!
Talk about an understatement!

I will share you this much about this joyful day.
I have never laughed for such a long time and consistantly in all my life...and trust me at those sleepovers when I stayed up until 6:00 in the morning- We laughed. alot. You get the point :)

On Thursday Mom and I went shopping for last minute details for our trip. We are done! PTL!
We just have to pack and complete that whole routine :)
This morning I had coffee and biscuits + gravy with my Mom and Aunt Becky. Then, at 10:00
I went to my six hour BibleQuiz practice. It was awesome! I know your reaction, ''That is a long time for Bible trivia.'' or ''What do you do for six. long. hours?'' BUT it was completely awesome. We had so much fun and learned so much. It went by rather quickly. All four girls had the chance to be a ''QuizMaster'' and present her own questions to the two teams {2 people on each team}. That was my personal favorite. :D
While on one of our breaks we had girls on the floor kicking their legs because they were laughing so hard. {You know who you are.} Although, I couldn't tell you what we were laughing about. Fun, fun :)

Tonight we hung out around the house and rented a movie to watch together. Great times!!
We also had a few laughing sprees this evening. :) Tomorrow my brother is coming {!!!!!}, a Uganda team member arrives, and we have my Grandpa's 70th birthday party. :)
I will talk to you very soon!
In Him,
EMiLeE

Proverbs 31:25
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
   she can laugh at the days to come.

Proverbs 17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment