Monday, June 20, 2011

Opoligies, Pictures, and Video(s).

Hello!
IM SO SORRY I haven't been the greatest Blogger. I truly feel bad.
I have been sleeping in our guest bedroom and have not been in the routine of reading, reading, AND blogging, but now after  moving my room upstairs with a comfier {is that a word :P} bed {Why do I find myself blogging about cuddly pillows and comfy beds all the time?} and such Im blogging!

First I am going to share this picture from today's BING image.


The sunset over the pacific from the International Space Station.
How awesome is that?





I shared this song awhile ago {on my last blog I believe} and yesterday {or today} I watched the actual story behind it and knew I wanted to share it with my Peculiar Treasures.


This is a collage that I made on Picnik {on Facebook}...
Guess what!! I am going to see Beth Moore live!
Simulcast? Well, that would be awesome, but no.
LIVE! in Lincoln, NE :) This weekend. I am awfully excited can you tell?



This is Kelsey Kingsbury {daughter of author Karen Kingsbury}/BaileyFlanigan
The second book in The Bailey Flanigan series comes out tomorrow...I totally got off what I was going to say... Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dorm {Or at least this part of it. Hehe...}!!!



This is the book I have been reading for the past few days.
Love the Duggars!!!

and this is the one I just started tonight:



A biography of Michael Oher.
Can't wait to read more!


Thanks for coming to check on me.
Im gonna go.
TTYL.

Love, Your Blogger,
Emilee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment