Monday, June 11, 2012

Last night's beauty. :)

These are some of the extravagant beauty that was in Kansas last night. :) I was thankful that
I got to capture some of it- although pictures don't do anything justice. {First, I am going to add some Kansas beauty from Saturday afternoon.}

We are in the midst of wheat harvest. It is fun for us non-workers :)





This is one of my favorites.


Skip forward a little over 24 hours:

Glorious.



Layers of beauty.
Bottom left kinda looks like South America, doesn't it? :)
If that doesn't speak of His love and majesty I don't know what does. :)


Like an explosion in the sky that remains.




The Lord used some pastel watercolors on this one. :)




Wait till the end of this. I was so happy to get it. You can probably hear me say, ''YES!''

Until next time,
In Abba,
Emilee




No comments:

Post a Comment