- Since I have limited WiFi & not my usual apps & websites that I'm checking up on often at home, trips are usually quiet social media wise. Hence, when I come home I have a lot to update & a lot of friends to catch up with. That may seem strange, but it's a perk of finally entering our driveway.
- I got to see my best friend, Chloe, for the first time in weeks. We went to our town's Snow Cone Central & headed to a drive-in movie at our youth group. Pure happiness.
- Seeing your town coming closer after a day full of fun, but weary traveling.
- The feeling when you walk in the back door.
- When your bags are unpacked & all your new treasures have found a home.
Hoping to come back soon & very soon.