Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Good To Be Alive.

I haven't forgotten about you. I promise.
He is working on a longer blog... Don't you think He's not. :) I just have to process. 
I love you guys... He is so faithful.
My cup overfloweth... The joy far outweighs the stress.
Have an awesome rest tonight... Live for Him this week, because when we just want to survive...
that is usually all we end up doing. I'm sorry if you have the Monday blues...
He is here... and His rest can be upon your soul at all times. He is so good!
Even on Mondays. On bad hair days. On days you ache w/ grief and mental or physchical exhaustion. On days you just want everyone to leave you alone.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
And it's ''Good To Be Alive.'' It's fun to be silly every once in awhile. And it is so GOOD to be in His presence.


In Christ Alone,
Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment