Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Child-Like Faith.

I don't know where you are. Even if I know your face... I might not know your story by heart.
BUT this I can tell you:

 Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

If He was faithful then... He will be faithful now and forever.
{and let me clarify. He was faithful.}

He is Abba.
He came to earth as fully human, fully man.
He is so good to us.
He is gentle.
He is patient.
He is love.
He is merciful.
He rescued you... and He would do it again.

Now, I know that this is ''Sunday School'' material... BUT Sunday School material
is based off truth. The fact is because it is so simple... It is hard to believe sometimes.
Have child like faith my friends! If we would only follow the little children's example.
They don't fight about doctrine, worship songs, etc. They just know that Christ died for them and is now risen. :)
Now, brothers and sisters, have an awesome rest of the day in the Lord!

Because God is good! {All the time}
And all the time! {God is good}

In Abba,
Emilee Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment