Monday, March 12, 2012

Two Things

I have NOT fallen of the face of the earth! Surprising fact, huh? :)
Blogging has been on the backburner of my brain and-- My number of blogs last month confess that-- bluntly :) I am here to get back into the routine and to share a word or two w/ ya'll.
Sound good?   Awesome!

This past month{ish :)} I have had some MOUNTAIN TOP experiences... along w/ some spiritually dry days.
I have attended AcquireTheFire, WinterJam 2012, and have been attending the BibleStudy Believing God. Which. Is. Amazing. :) Just sayin'. {Shout-out to my ''Just Sayin'.'' Emilee fan club. You know who you are! I love you guys.} Also, babysitting bunches :)

Worship and Prayer.

Both have been experienced in different, GOOD ways...

The Lord's Consistency of Faithfulness has been...
Pondered for sure. We have went to a funeral and celebrated new life w/ a family from church. Little day to day things have been brought to attention that are SO worth praising Him for.
Several days ago I wrote in my journal about how I hadn't had any revelations {like when writing different blogs like my 3 part sessions on Prayer, Break My Heart, Abba., or Yearning.} lately, but that I knew these two things as a secure hope:
The two being that I'm NOT home yet and that He is faithful.


This song could not describe it more fluently. :)

“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world” ~C.S. Lewis

If you are in Christ rest in the blessed assurance that this world has nothing for you, BUT Jesus does. Every spiritual blessing {Eph. 1} and an eternity w/ Him.
It is so hard for our little brains to even etertain the thought of an undescribable place, but we remain confident by faith that it is true and that He is faithful.

Faithful.

We sing about it all the time, but does are mind slip by the words or ponder them w/ meditation?

{{"We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude, silence, and private: and therefore starved for meditation and true friendship." ~C.S. Lewis}}

The Greek word for faithful means this:
faithful, trustworthy, reliable; believing (often believer , Christian; Jewish Christian Ac 10.45)
sure, true, unfailing (sure promises or blessings Ac 13.34)

Now, when we are going through BOTH mountain tops and valleys the Faithful One doesn't change. {Amen!?} When we don't feel and doubt His faithfulness He still chooses to give us breath; to hold us together. He is unfailing and trustworthy! It is hard to trust... Let's be real here, ok? Trusting is a word we might often cringe at the sight of. Trusting the Lord for His plan is just plain difficult.

You may be in a season of grief and all these things you have heard before.
You know the facts, but you don't know how they apply to you right now.
Beloved, if it only applies to you when you understand His faithfulness you steal yourself from wonderful intimacy w/ Him. If you feel you have to understand why you are going through {insert situation here.} you will be lost searching when you need to trust Him to give you those answers. It just takes healing for the veil to be lifted a bit. Be encouraged that this season is exactly THAT... a season. It is hard to understand the why, but I know the One who holds your why and He is BIGGER than our grief. He is BIGGER and BETTER than our own plans. He is bigger than our pain and bad days. He is faithful and He takes great delight in us; His children.

You may be in a season where you just don't know where to go. Where your ministry focus is....
What and who you should pray for... etc. That is something tough to go through-- Let me assure you that He has a plan. He does-- it just might take 70 years for it to be reveiled.

This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my gracious promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”  ~~Jeremiah 29:10-14~~

Or seven days :) After all, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I believe we all have one story or another of this fact. Pray, friend. Pray that He would reveal it in His timing... Pray that you would perservere in this time. That those who are grieving or celebrating would stay close to the Lord. Pray! He is so good!! Let's come before this Faithful One:

Abba Jesus,
We come before you searching... Searching for answers and longing for a better country. We pray that we would be a perservering people. A church that believed You for everything that You have spoken over us. God, I pray for those of us who don't know their purpose at this time... Lord, I pray that we would just simply find delight in serving You...and loving our neighbor, friend, and enemy. We know that You know what it better for us. I pray that we would let YOU lead in ANY circumstance we might find ourselves in and that we wouldn't try to take over what is not for us. I pray for those who are grieving and going through anything as ''simple'' as a bad day. I pray that they would be encouraged by the hope that only comes from You. God, I lift up every situation of the people reading this blog and I pray over them. I ask that You would cover them w/ Your joy, peace, and love... Even if their situation wasn't went into great detail here. I pray that my simple words would be something You turn into something big. I pray that Your Word would dwell in them richly and satisfy them. Lord we love You.  As You Wish... Let It Be So, Amen.

''So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.'' ~~1 Peter 4:19~~

In Him,
Emilee Kaye




No comments:

Post a Comment